Zippo Woodchuck USA Cherry Tiger Head Brushed Chrome 49707
Zippo, in partnership with WOODCHUCK USA, and their Buy One. Plant One.® program will plant one tree for every lighter sold. These lighters are created using laser-cut emblem designs, made from 100% real wood, that will help restore and protect the forests of the world. This Brushed Chrome lighter features a two-sided cherry emblem that highlights a tiger's face on the front. Consumers can use the special code in each box to learn where their trees are planted. Comes packaged in a gift box. For optimal performance, fill with Zippo lighter fuel.
- Sales of this lighter directly support tree-planting efforts in Madagascar.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it free™"
- Fuel: Zippo lighter fuel (sold separately)
Weight: 2.0 oz.
Note: Variations in the woodgrain and color make each Woodchuck USA lighter unique. Because each piece is made from natural materials your design might not look exactly as depicted. The woodgrain material is also susceptible to staining overtime.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend
Zippo 2018 Collectible of the Year Gold Plated Armor 29653
Zippo 2019 Collectible of The Year 50th Anniversary of Moon Landing Lighter 29862