Zippo Solid Copper Pocket Lighter 48107
Zippo’s first solid-copper prototype was introduced in 1969 and has made several surprise appearances – and generated widespread demand – ever since. Now, we’re reintroducing this premium fan favorite on an exclusive trial basis. This limited, pre-production model features a hand-finished, solid-copper case that will eventually develop a unique and luxurious patina. The piece also showcases a first-ever black-coated steel insert and is authenticated with a unique bottom stamp. Comes packaged in a gift box. For optimal performance fill with Zippo lighter fuel.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it free™"
- Fuel: Zippo lighter fuel (sold separately)
Weight: 2.0 oz.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
We Also Recommend
Zippo 2018 Collectible of the Year Gold Plated Armor 29653
Zippo 2019 Collectible of The Year 50th Anniversary of Moon Landing Lighter 29862
Zippo Mysteries of The Forest - 25th Anniversary Collectible Pocket Lighter, Green, one Size…
Zippo Collectible 75th Anniversary D-day, Numbered, Limited, Black Crackle 29930