Zippo Jack Daniel's Series 7 Brushed Chrome 29179
This is the seventh and final lighter in a series of Zippo lighters depicting scenes from Lynchburg, Tennessee, home of the Jack Daniel Distillery. The Cave Spring, perfect for making good whiskey, flows clear and cool at the constant temperature. A statue of Jack Daniels, erected in 1941, keeps a watchful eye on the Cave Spring, source of every single drop of Jack Daniel's whiskey.
- Lustre, Color Image Imprint Method
- Brushed Chrome Finish
- Classic Case
- Lifetime guarantee that "It works or we fix it free™"
- Lighter comes unfilled. Use Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks
The brushed chrome lighter features the Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 logo in lustre etch and the Cave Spring at Jack Daniel's Hollow in color imaging. It is packaged in a custom gift box. The seventh and final lighter of the series is limited to 4,777 pieces worldwide.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.