Zippo Elvis Presley 35th Anniversary Black Ice 28345
To commemorate the 35th anniversary of Elvis Presley's death, Zippo released a special edition limited to 3500 copies worldwide. The impressive color “Elvis 35th” logo on the Black ice background, honors the talented singer. his singing as an eternal affirmation of the level of performance of Elvis Presley's singing talent that no one has done so far.
Zippo 28345 Elviss Presley 35th Anniversary is a limited edition special edition commemorating the 35th anniversary of the death of "King of Rock 'n Roll" Elvis Presley. This special edition Zippo has a thermal print of the King of Rock Elvis Presley.
Numbered series from 1 to 3,500, packed in luxurious velvet box. The outside of the box is reflectively stamped with 3D Hologram 7 colors.
Elvis Aron Presley (January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977), The King of rock and roll (The King), was an American singer and actor, Elvis Presley set and broke records for the number of audiences coming to see his performances. as well as the number of music discs consumed.
- Lifetime guarantee that "It works or we fix it free™"
- Lighter comes unfilled. Use Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.